Our HUD and REO staff includes the most experienced licensed sales people and brokers with extensive knowledge of HUD properties, including: construction, local codes, compliance, and valuation training.
They are not only responsible for setting up the property correctly, but they also do a detailed inspection and data gathering. This is done so that we can get the most accurate values and details that can be given when a BPO is completed and submitted to the client.
Our staff are also trained and experienced in all areas of property preservation and carry complete tools and items necessary to ensure compliance on the spot. Pad Locks - for securing gates Water box wrench - for turning off water Scotch locks - for capping exposed wires Window bar togs - for securing window with broken locks Fresh door knobs and lock sets - for replacing broken locks and door knobs Screw gun with screws - for emergency securing of broken doors Batteries - for smoke detectors and carbon detectors Broom and trash bags - for picking up any debris that sometimes get dumped at properties Duct tape - for securing cracked windows until field services gets there Nylon wire ties - for securing just about anything including fences, gates, garage doors, etc.
To ensure accurate descriptions and valuations our field staff also carries the following: 8 page property checklist - for ensuring accurate detail Digital camera - typically 40-100 photos taken of each property not only for marketing purposes but to show current and exact condition Laser Measuring Device - to ensure accurate room dimensions and correct square footage on listings high powered flashlights. Field staff members then spend approximately 30 minutes knocking on the surrounding neighbor's doors speaking with the neighbors. We inform the neighbors of who we are give them our contact information. We request that they help keep an eye on the property, and should they see any problems to contact us immediately on our 24hour hotline. This technique encourages the neighbors to contact us when there is a problem rather than contacting the City, HOA or other agencies. This technique lets us know of problems immediately and drastically cuts down on complaints and violations with City, Town, HOA or other local agencies. Furthermore, the last question they ask the neighbor is if they have any friends or relatives that may be interested in purchasing the property as this often results in additional buyers and additional sales. This is another form of our marketing efforts.
We feel as the LLB we are part of a team of other contractors and are there to help, ensure that regardless of whose responsibility it was that the problem is immediately corrected and that we all are working together as a team. In using the new technology we have found that we have become incredibly efficient. Our computers, software, phones and even our network are redundant with high speed internet access. We have the most up to date software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Adobe, and our own in house company system. This allows us to handle any type of document, put together any type of presentation, as well as develop customized marketing pieces, training programs and educational manuals. All faxes are stored electronically and backed up on the server.
In addition to managing all aspects of our staff, work flow, and each property, it allows for our clients such as the M&M contractor to have access to all information as well as see all status and tasks on any property in "real time." In addition to all of the above items we have digital cameras, laptops, smart phones, and even iPads for our field staff so that all information can be transmitted directly to our office from the field staff while they are actually at the property. This allows us to not waste valuable hours when something needs to be handled with a property. We have skilled members of our staff in internet marketing including Craig's list, Postlets, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and even more. We have also embraced Facebook, and other forms of internet social marketing. We also have text message broadcasting ability and will be offering instant text messaging of all new HUD properties as they become available to both realtors and public.
DISASTER RECOVERY: Emergencies and disasters can happen at any moment, and they typically occur without warning. Our business is taking care of our business, and is the key to our success. Having a plan in the event of a disaster provides added value and security to our business as well as for our clients. Our staff has been cross trained to perform not only their own duties but those of other staff. We have also created central lists and instructions for all staff roles so that they can be duplicated by another staff member if necessary. We also have appointed a response team that are trained to communicate information in an emergency and take charge.
Short term issues, such as a power outage can be handled in a relatively short period of time. Staff illness has been evaluated as long and short term, and the appropriate replacement(s) have been trained. Long term issues, such as destruction of the facilities, will require longer and much more detailed recovery, in which case the immediate focus is on a short term survival and continuation of the business.
All transactions files and documents are securely stored in a cloud that is accessible from anywhere. Only the senior staff member will have the ability to go into an account and reset passwords or grant access and we will follow the instructions we have put in place for a disaster recovery plan. After all, in the event of a disaster, you need HUMANS, not options to push on a phone.
Positioned to exploit range of emerging technologies to seize competitive advantage.
• Independently plan and navigate all levels of business affairs with superior planning, organizational and communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge spanning the process, policies, procedures, evaluations, marketing, sales and the disposition of REO properties, BPO’s, MMR’s, MSR’s, CFK’s, vendor compliance, marketing, and broker sign offs.
• Strong P&L management, project management, information technology and human resources experience.
• Headed the Department of HUD Broad Listing Broker account for eight counties in Central and South Florida.
Conceptualized, produced and deployed cable/broadcast TV commercial, internet and radio ad campaigns and strategically targeted specific demographics.
• Listed and closed tens of thousands of REO properties across the State of Florida, totaling billions of dollars in gross sales and millions in gross commissions.
Collaborate with internal teams to ensure focus and enhance operational alignment with goals.
• Build and administer Key Performance Indicators (KPI), ensuring consistent execution of operational goals and strategies.
• Foster an environment where employees learn, grow and flourish within the company and in their future endeavors.
• Lead Finance, Human Resources and Administration functions.
• Guide an array of contract negotiation with clients, vendors and partners.
• CREO Certified • REOMAC • HUD LLB Broker Education • NRBA • Yardi • Open Door Institute • Pemco • REO Connection • BOA Preferred Broker • FORCE • Freddie Mac preferred Broker • FiveStarHuman Resources • LPS Billing • Staff Development • Servicelink • Professional Development • Premier Asset Services • Continuous Improvement • RESNET • Financial Leadership • Equator • Contract Negotiation • Safeguard • Strategic Planning/Analysis • IndyMac • Business Development • Auction.com • Competitive Intelligence • Disposolutions • Human Resources Systems
Copyright © 2020 Trent Real Estate - All Rights Reserved.